- Quality DRY cleaning of carpets using advanced techniques.
- Wool, sisal, coir, persians, oriental etc. Fitted and loose carpets.
- Steam cleaning of upholstery and shaggy rugs as appropriate.
- Wet and DRY cleaning of mattresses, area rugs, as appropriate.
- A water based or “steam cleaning” process is used for upholstery, mattresses etc.
- We also clean Quartz Carpet flooring and tiles.
- All work conforms to the standards of SABS 0245.
WATER-FREE Carpet Cleaning: Using advanced technology, similar to “wet-wipes”.
WATER-WISE Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning: Using strictly water efficient methods.
What is DRY carpet cleaning? Well, everybody understands “wet-wipes”. It works on the same principle.
We use a product called DRI-MAX which is an advanced formula, made up of tiny granules of plastic sponge moistened with a “soft” shampoo, conditioning agents, and quick-drying alcohol (IPA). This is applied with a brushing machine that works deep into the pile of the carpet, until each strand is clean and conditioned. The tiny sponges absorb all the loosened dirt and grime as the alcohol quickly dries. To finish, the soiled and now-dry sponges are vacuumed up, leaving the carpets fresh and clean.
Bacteria, dust mites or fleas etc. are effectively removed.
**Our fresh new formula neutralises odours**
We use this process to clean almost any type of fitted or loose carpets, “persians”, coir, sisal, wool, and other natural fibres.
Non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning products used